The Most High's name and his son's name.

Yahawah Ba Ha Sham Yahawashi:

Yahawah = The Most High's Name
Ba = In
Ha = The
Sham = Name
Yahawashi = So called Jesus' real name (Mashiach = Savior)

Monday, April 28, 2008

True Strength - A poem I wrote



What is True Strength
Being honest with oneself is an affliction
You’re weak if you show consideration? Driving
To school with aggression; why?
you have to steer me down; won’t look away
“I’m not afraid; Not afraid of what you think.”
Of me? If you look away?
You are macho. Reeeaaally?

Now I’m walking up to you; you’re in the way
Are you going to move; I’ve got to say, “Excuusse me!!!?”
Why? You’re a “Grown ass man,” your not afraid.
You are macho.

Can you stand in a crowd and say out loud
“I am against the war, Iraq is not evil, President Bush is.”
With out fear of what people will say.
Can you blow the whistle at your job if there practices are racist
Without fear of the repercussions; because it’s right.
Stand against the norm? refuse to be assimilated?
Refuse to compromise? How macho are you again?
You…are…a man? Reeeaaally?
This is true strength? No!!!!
You are a coward.

1 comment:

Iddan said...

I agree in a way. Sometimes the strength of a person is measured in his ability to control himself and his emotions.