The Most High's name and his son's name.

Yahawah Ba Ha Sham Yahawashi:

Yahawah = The Most High's Name
Ba = In
Ha = The
Sham = Name
Yahawashi = So called Jesus' real name (Mashiach = Savior)

Friday, December 19, 2008

THE FLESH IS WEAK AND THE CHARACTERISTICS OF YAHAWASHI

Romans 7:18-19
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

So:

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Jesus even said:

Luke 18:18-19
18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

So even jesus knew his flesh was weak and of no good. Your strength is in the spirit not in flesh, in god not man; this is what the bible teaches:

Luke 24
34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon. 35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread. 36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Hahahaahahaaaaaaaaa...wow, so classic:

Matthew 11:19
The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

One of the first things the brother does after being resurrected is ask for food..hahaaa, hmmmmmmmmm.

Is that not a good illustration of the weakness of the flesh, this thing is practical. If you take that appraoch all things will be revealed to you. No faerie tales just keep it real, be truthful to yourself.

MORE ON YAHAWASHI:

Luke 19:21
For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

You know what austere means:

1 a: stern and cold in appearance or manner b: somber , grave 2: morally strict : ascetic

He was not friendly in general, he was harsh and very stern. Does that sound like someone that would hug his enemies. More on Yahawashi:

Revelation 1:15
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.


He had a very deep voice with an austere/stern cold personality. At 33 his hair was completely white, because he was dealing with a "stiff neck hard headed people," that would not listen. He was stressed and the scriptures clearly shows he drank a lot, but never preached while under the influence because that is also against the law.

No comments: