The Most High's name and his son's name.

Yahawah Ba Ha Sham Yahawashi:

Yahawah = The Most High's Name
Ba = In
Ha = The
Sham = Name
Yahawashi = So called Jesus' real name (Mashiach = Savior)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little story about myself



When I was a child, about 4 years old, I climbed up a very tall fence that separated my yard from my neighbors yard (*I was always climbing something). My mother caught me and was so livid. She took a a very thin piece of stick and wiped my @$$ for a long, long, long, time. I thought I would die.

The next day I came out side and saw the fence. I pointed and said to my mother who was close by, "Mommy, fence."


*Of course I did not listen to my mother. Some years later at 7 I broke my arm in 2 places, it was a very bad Fracture. It was not set properly and looked very crooked; it had to be reset. My arm still looks funny if I hold it in a certain position and if you look closely.

Two years later I fell from the top of an ackee tree and was knocked unconscious for about five minuits. I could hear my friends who jumped out the tree when I fell wondering, "Is he dead, is he dead?" I started to wonder to myself "Is who dead, I don't know is he?" All I could see was darkness.

When I did open my eyes, I asked "Where am I, who am I?" Don't worry, it took me just a moment to gather myself and figure out what most have happened. I did not remember the fall, I think I was knocked unconscious when the first branch hit my head. I don't remember the other branches or the big flat granite stone that was under the tree for which it is known for.

My head was split open, a scare I have to this day. My hip was sprained, which I did not realize until the next day when I tried to get up out of bed, since I walked home fine. I was very scared to tell my mother what happened.

Since I have learned that I am an Israelite and have become aware, and my people have felt the effects of, the curses of god, I feel duly chastised and all I can say now is...

"Mommy, fence."

The message is simple, O stiffnecked, hard headed people. If you don't learn the easy way you will have to learn the hard way and time is short; a famine is coming, so drink of the fountain of life while you can.

Proverbs 13:24
He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes.

Proverbs 23:13-14
Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell.

Rev 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Amos 8:11
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Luke 6:25
Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.



3 comments:

born_again_saint said...

Wow, What a testimony We all thank the Most High For Having Mercy on us.....Bless You Brother

Anonymous said...

omg this is pure bull shit

Anonymous said...

Wow! Powerful!, and I Thank YOU FATHER for bringing me to this page. HALALUYAH!