The Most High's name and his son's name.

Yahawah Ba Ha Sham Yahawashi:

Yahawah = The Most High's Name
Ba = In
Ha = The
Sham = Name
Yahawashi = So called Jesus' real name (Mashiach = Savior)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little story about myself



When I was a child, about 4 years old, I climbed up a very tall fence that separated my yard from my neighbors yard (*I was always climbing something). My mother caught me and was so livid. She took a a very thin piece of stick and wiped my @$$ for a long, long, long, time. I thought I would die.

The next day I came out side and saw the fence. I pointed and said to my mother who was close by, "Mommy, fence."


*Of course I did not listen to my mother. Some years later at 7 I broke my arm in 2 places, it was a very bad Fracture. It was not set properly and looked very crooked; it had to be reset. My arm still looks funny if I hold it in a certain position and if you look closely.

Two years later I fell from the top of an ackee tree and was knocked unconscious for about five minuits. I could hear my friends who jumped out the tree when I fell wondering, "Is he dead, is he dead?" I started to wonder to myself "Is who dead, I don't know is he?" All I could see was darkness.

When I did open my eyes, I asked "Where am I, who am I?" Don't worry, it took me just a moment to gather myself and figure out what most have happened. I did not remember the fall, I think I was knocked unconscious when the first branch hit my head. I don't remember the other branches or the big flat granite stone that was under the tree for which it is known for.

My head was split open, a scare I have to this day. My hip was sprained, which I did not realize until the next day when I tried to get up out of bed, since I walked home fine. I was very scared to tell my mother what happened.

Since I have learned that I am an Israelite and have become aware, and my people have felt the effects of, the curses of god, I feel duly chastised and all I can say now is...

"Mommy, fence."

The message is simple, O stiffnecked, hard headed people. If you don't learn the easy way you will have to learn the hard way and time is short; a famine is coming, so drink of the fountain of life while you can.

Proverbs 13:24
He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes.

Proverbs 23:13-14
Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell.

Rev 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Amos 8:11
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Luke 6:25
Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, What a testimony We all thank the Most High For Having Mercy on us.....Bless You Brother

Anonymous said...

omg this is pure bull shit

Anonymous said...

Wow! Powerful!, and I Thank YOU FATHER for bringing me to this page. HALALUYAH!

Unknown said...

Hello there My name is Franklin I am also a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Benjamin son of Jacob. well Something Very similar happened to me at the age of 10 years old.
My teacher schedule for us to come on a Saturday for the final test.so we were all happy that it was on a Saturday,that we may go and do something after.so my classmates and I agree into going to the river right after the class.So I came home on Friday afternoon and tell my mom that on Saturday I had a final test and that we all had to be there.well the day came and right after I walked out the door; my mom called me from a distance and said.DO NOT GO TO THE RIVER!.I said my God this is too much , how in the world She knows where I am going , if I have not spoken to anyone , and there is no way she could have find out.BCause the school was closed by the time I left on Friday.Well I kept walking very concerned about why she knew that very secret information.i got to the school , finished the test,and guess what I when with my friends to the river.belive or not I was one of the first ones on going up the hill and jump in the river as all the guys were doing.Now I know how to swim very well.But even so, as soon as I made contact with the water I could not get out I was drowning very badly and all I could hear was the Echo sound of the voice of my mom Telling me DO NOT GO TO THE RIVER ; I tray to swim down to see what was pooling me down ,all I could see was a dark hole an a hard pooling me down; I got even more scared an swing up ,I could see everybody looking.but no one will Jump to save me.i remember to have said I regret to had come to the river.at the last minute someone jumped and got me out.

I say ! Never Again I will Disobey my mom
,in fact I was kind of afraid of her saying something ; Cause I knew it Will happen.

The Benjamite said...

Interesting testimony ahch. "Always ready to hear," the scriptures say and that old Jamaican proverb "Who can't hear must feel." If you have any questions to ask about the scriptures feel free any time any hour.